Role: Systems Analyst 4 - Oracle E-Business (EBS) DBA
Location: Preference is for people in Frisco, TX, but any Oracle office in the US also acceptable
Advanced Customer Support seeks a professional capable of working on his or her own with little supervision. The successful candidate should be currently living in the United States. This position is for a full-time individual that will work at an Oracle location, with some travel to customer locations.
- Resolve high level, very complex, or previously unknown issues requiring expert Technical knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite R12 and Fusion Applications
- Your past expertise should lie in hands-on supporting Applications Tech Stack and performing Applications DBA role and related technologies
- Performance tuning of the Applications Tech Stack is a must.
- Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite R12 and Weblogic server or other application servers is a must.
- Core Oracle DB" with RAC skills a must. Experience with Exadata/Exalogic is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of backup/recovery, patching, cloning, multi-tier install/upgrade
- Expertise in troubleshooting and debugging all the tiers in the applications tech stack
- Advanced knowledge of UNIX/Linux OS and networking knowledge preferred.
- Prepare and present training programs designed to educate Premium Services employees and customers on technical topics
- Work with the customer to establish plans for implementation of Advanced Application Configurations
- Research technical and industry related issues in the E-Business Area
- Analyze root cause of difficult problems involving multiple Applications modules / Tech Stack
- Manage SR queues and work with team members to jointly resolve issues
- Interface with TAM, CSM, Development during escalations and expedite resolution
- Perform patch validation, upgrades and installations in lab and customer instances
- Identify and communicate pertinent Oracle alerts
- Provide future direction and guidance on application deployment plans
- Perform regular status reviews of problems/issues
- Interface with Oracle development, consulting and on-site support
- Perform trend analysis and initiate corrective actions
- Be available to work in 24X7 capability and flexibility in work schedule
- Work from home possible; Up to 25% travel required.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent with a background in IT
- At least 10 years experience as hands-on Oracle DBA and Applications DBA
- Specific experience supporting Financials/CRM/Supply Chain modules, Order Management, Procurement modules is an advantage.
- Experience with large scale implementations at Customer locations
- Good working experience with middle tier technologies (Web server, J2EE, Identity Management, OBIEE) and Networking essential.
- Sharp technical troubleshooting skills, good communication skills, project management skills and ability to go above and beyond
As part of Oracle s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, after a conditional offer has been extended.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID: 19001D7E