Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters.You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs.You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators.You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- Maintain and administer database structures, content, software instances and schemas, and configurations to ensure that database functionality supports application functions (for EBS/OFF).
- Perform routine database configuration and maintenance tasks (e.g., database Tuning) to ensure that databases remain operating efficiently and with optimal performance.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve database problems and conduct analysis and configuration activities to improve database performance.
- Implement upgrades, apply patches, and configure database for the latest EBS/OFF application and database software release/versions to ensure compliance and avoid extended support costs with Oracle support.
- Work with Oracle support, developers, and users to resolve application problems.
- Support EBS/OFF, Oracle OID, and OAM/SSO by tuning, authenticating, installing/upgrading, patching, configuring, and troubleshooting.
- Support development, test, quality assurance, and production database activities.
- Implement database and associated software and system changes to ensure compliance with Information Assurance, Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), and Risk Management Framework (RMF) Common Control Indicators (CCIs) and Vulnerabilities.
- Organize, prepare, update and develop (as required) database design documentation and SOPs for the databases to communicate database management structures, processes and procedures among the technical staff and to the customer.
- Migrate code between test, Quality Assurance (QA) and production environments.
- Configuration of Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) and Single Sign On (SSO) for fusion middleware and fusion middleware based products such as Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), E-Business Suite (EBS), Grid (aka Cloud Control).
- Develops DBA standards and tuning metrics and alert thresholds.
- Maintains a complete set of application/database documentation describing the current configuration of EBS/OFF. Supports Security team with database documentation.
- Attends conferences and gathers best practices and standards for tested implementation.
- Plan on providing DBA Support outside of normal business hours at least on a bi-weekly basis (e.g., once every two weeks, weekends, and holidays).
- OID: Knowledge of 184.108.40.206.
- OAM/SSO: Knowledge of 220.127.116.11.
- OFF: Knowledge of EBS/OFF 12.1.3.
- Experience with Oracle database v. 12c, Oracle Access Manager (OAM)/Single Sign On (SSO) v. 11g, Oracle Internet Directory (OID) v. 11g required.
- Working knowledge of Apache, Java, Perl scripting, patching, and Rapid Clone.
- Experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) authentication.
- Experience with managing the database using Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM)/Cloud Control.
- Additional experience: Linux, RMAN backup and recovery, Disaster Recovery, and configuring databases with high volume processing.
- Cloud Experience a plus (Azure/AWS/DISA Mil Cloud)
- Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) [Oracle Federal Financials (OFF)] Application Database Administrator (DBA) must interface with other DBAs, Application Administrators (AA), third-party system administrators, and the end-user community.
- College-level communications skills, being able to communicate clearly, both orally and with written communications.
- The EBS/OFF Application DBA candidate should have a good understanding of the EBS application, system administration functions, PL/SQL, migration of Oracle Reports, Forms and Workflow objects.
- Must have a functional knowledge of UNIX shell scripting including vi and file management commands. Solaris and RHEL specifically.
- Ability to obtain an ADP I or ADP II clearance.
Years of Experience:
- EBS/OFF migration experience to 12.2.X, OID/OAM/SSO migration experience to 12C to support EBS/OFF upgrade, and knowledge of Grid Control/Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) as it applies to managing the database
- Experience with managing Oracle E-Business Application software, Federal Financials a plus
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted advisor relationships with clients
- Experience supporting sales and business development
- Experience with financial management
7+ years of expereince to include Oracle® database administration experience in a Solaris SPARC/UNIX environment Minimum Education Requirements:
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in a related field (computer science, engineering, or information systems); May substitute 15 years of experience for a bachelor's degree Certification Requirements:
MUST have or be able to obtain a Security+ certification within 6 months of hire date Due to Federal Requirements, will be considered About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a digital solutions, management, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. With a nationwide presence, our team is in 40 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.attain.com/careers
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO
and EEO Poster Supplement
, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
, Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)