Position: Oracle EBS Application Architect
Location: Burbank, CA
Duration: 3 or 6 months Contract to Hire / Full time
- The Application Architect located in Burbank, CA will be responsible for providing Architecture and application tuning for Oracle E-Business Suite, Application Servers (Oracle WebLogic 11g), SOA, Oracle Internet Directory (OID), OBIEE, Oracle Virtual Directory, Oracle Access Management (OIM), Unified Content Management (UCM 11g), Applications running Tomcat/Apache on physical hardware running virtualization software (VMware and/or Oracle Virtual Machine) with Oracle Linux as the base operating system.
- The Middleware Architect will be responsible for installing, configuring, tuning, load/stress testing, load balancing and architecting environments for high availability.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with project leadership team to architect and design solutions in Oracle E-Business Suite, SOA, Oracle Web Center content and Portal, Single sign on, Identity and Access management components of Oracle Fusion Middleware environment (FMW).
- Lead solution design discussion with business, analysts, developers and system administrators.
- Mentor and provide guidance to members of the IT team.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- Ten years of software development and architecture experience in a large corporate environment is required.
- Oracle certification in one or more fusion middleware components.
- Must have experience with installing, upgrading and building Fusion Middleware environment (FMW).
- Proven experience with the following technologies and products: Oracle integration Cloud (OIC), Oracle Content and Experience Cloud, Visual Builder Cloud Service and Oracle Identity Cloud Service (IDCS)
- Proven experience in Oracle WebCenter portal 11g.
- Four years of fusion middleware stack experience.
- Knowledge of Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3
- Knowledge of Oracle Application Development Framework.
- Experience with Oracle Access and Identity Management implementations.
- Demonstrated ability with working on a minimum of two project implementations that included: Oracle WebLogic Server, WebCenter Portal, WebCenter Content, Integration using SOA Suite, Single sign-on using oracle access identity and access manager components.
- Knowledge of Linux operating system.
- Experience in implementing Oracle WebCenter content including the metadata definition and management.
- Knowledge of Oracle WebCenter imaging and Oracle WebCenter records management.
- Knowledge of systems administration and management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently, prioritize workload, and make real-time decisions.
If you are interested, please send your resume to or CALL Jeanie @ 310-563-3843, to discuss more.