ennVee is a 15-year professional Oracle services firm that is currently experiencing explosive growth. We do things differently and our philosophy is to accelerate speed to delivery, speed to implementation, and get it right the first time. The ennVee team is made up of more than 200 dedicated technology professionals and growing. We are headquartered in Naperville, Illinois and have four global development centers in Bangalore, Chennai, Mangalore, and Pune, in India.
We are looking for a fulltime , candidate to join EBS Infrastructure team as an Oracle EBS Applications Database Administrator. This position will support multiple systems, including a large EBS footprint. Modules installed include: Financials - GL, PA, AP, FA, CE, AR, HXT/HXC; HCM – HR, OAB, IRC, PAY; and SCM – PO, ICX, INV ,POS, WIP, BOM. Support required extends to boundary systems including OAM/OID, OEM, with others on the horizon. .
No sub-contractors for this position.
This position will perform upgrades, and database administration functions as needed to include:
- The planning, designing, implementation and maintenance of various applications through the entire system life cycle.
- Collaborate with systems analysts, database administrators and developers to design appropriate technical solutions for business data requirements.
- Establish and maintain security and integrity controls.
- Define and implement operational support procedures including backup and recovery.
- Perform operational support tasks, including troubleshooting, performance analysis, tuning and designing load balancing solutions.
- Collaborate with team members on-shore and off-shore to formulate and monitor policies, procedures and standards relating to the EBS.
- Propose and implement enhancements to improve the security, performance and reliability.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Demonstrated experience leading efforts to provide database support for all phases of Oracle EBS implementation projects (11i and R12).
- Requires experience in configuring and managing Oracle Enterprise Manager and Oracle Identity Manager.
- Requires experience to include installation/maintenance of Oracle ERP (R12); cloning, patching, code migration, performance tuning, capacity planning, database monitoring, user management, backup/recovery management, TAR management and upgrades.
- Operation of EBS applications.
- Oracle backup utilities RMAN and Data Pump.
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control, DataGuard (or Streams); disaster recovery process.
- Developing, deploying & maintaining OBIEE; developing OBIEE security including integration Oracle Identity Manager, LADP, SSO (Single-Sign-On), object level and data level security.
- Demonstrated time management skills illustrated by the ability to work on multiple projects with varying priorities and deadlines.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have completed Bachelors Degree or higher.
ennVee’s competitive package includes besides compensation Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k and Paid Vacation. Candidates should e-mail resumes. Be sure to reference the job number and title in the subject line. Relevant degree or its foreign equivalent is required. EEO/M/F/V/H