World Wide Technology (WWT) is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider. Through our culture of innovation, we inspire, build, and deliver business results, from idea to outcome.
Based in St. Louis, WWT works closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, HPE, Dell EMC, NetApp, VMware and F5, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, service providers and the public sector. WWT employs more than 4,000 people and operates in more than 2 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the world. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the fifth consecutive year and was awarded #5 on Glassdoor's 2017 Employees' Choice Awards, honoring the Best Places to Work.
World Wide Technology, Inc. currently has an opportunity available for an Oracle EBS Analyst on the Order Management, Purchasing, and Planning (OMPP) team in St. Louis, MO. WWT specializes in providing its customers with Supply Chain services including planning, procurement, order management, and inventory management. You will work in a fast-paced environment with a dynamic team consisting of other Developers, Analysts, and Architects. There are no skill silos here! Team Members utilize a broad range of functional and technical skills and are encouraged to expand their functional knowledge and technical capabilities.Job Responsibilities:
- Learn WWT's supply chain processes.
- Learn Oracle E-Business Suite and other custom applications.
- Learn Oracle EBS Data Model.
- Learn and write SQL queries and PL/SQL code.
- Learn and write code in NodeJS and Vue.JS and other web technologies.
- Work on production support, enhancements, and implementation projects.
- Follow agile development methodology.
- Must be a graduate or a post graduate in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Must have good analytical skills and technical acumen.
- Must be willing to learn to write SQL queries and PL/SQL code.
- Must be willing to learn and code in NodeJS and Vue.JS.
- Must be comfortable working in a complex environment.
- Must be interested in pursuing a career in Information Technology.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be a good team player.
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com
for more information.