Robert HALF IT SEARCH is partnered with a trusted client comprised of some of the most regarded and trusted IT Leaders in Jacksonville who are focused on exciting initiatives focusing in AI, autonomous transportation and smart city/smart grid-based projects.
We are looking to identify stand-out Sr. Business Analysts with experience in Oracle EBS, data analysis and reporting, system implementation and leadership in the SDLC.
This role will serve as an internal SME and technical point of contact ensuring data integrity, testing, reporting, and data/work flow for process improvement. We are looking for experience with the following: Oracle EBS Module(s) including Human Capital Management (HR), Oracle Self-Service Human Resources (SSHR), Oracle Performance Management, Oracle iRecruitment, Oracle Learning Management, Oracle Advanced Benefits (OAB), and Oracle HRMS Intelligence (HRMSi) knowledge as a hands-on SME.
For fastest response email email@example.com- Knowledgeable in at least 1-2 methodologies, such as SDLC, RUP, Agile, AIM.
* Analyzes Help Desk tickets for trends and actions.
* Holds meetings with ticket owners to set priorities and expectations.
* Maintains HRMS set-ups for functional areas such as Jobs, Positions, Grades, Compensation, Benefits, Benefits Enrollments, Performance Management, etc.
* Ability to create simple to very complex SQL queries to support ad hoc data needs and perform edits to other existing scripts.
* OBIEE knowledge of base tables and relationships.
* Knowledge of XML reports, API, PL/SQL, OBIEE and other relevant packages.
* Must have experience creating use cases, process flows and RICE artifacts.
* Previous lead role on Oracle implementation(s) a plus.