The Senior Integration Domain Architect is an advanced professional role that will collaborate on integration strategy with IS&T management; work with enterprise architecture to establish and execute the integration architecture processes and procedures; define and deliver architectural artifacts related to integration and various critical university services; evaluate, explore and introduce new technologies and industry standards; define common integration patterns, frameworks, reusable components and reference architectures; provide guidance and support to the integration development team and participate in operational support and maintenance of various application and data integrations enabling university processes and systems.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
• Over 8 years of relevant IT work experience
• Advanced knowledge of data and application integration/middleware tools such as SnapLogic, Informatica, Webmethods, Tibco, SSIS, Mulesoft, MSMQ, IBM MQ etc.
• Advanced knowledge of EAI, SOA, ESB, Web Services, Messaging Services, API Management and other related integration concepts • Advanced experience using technologies like SOAP, REST, Message Queues
• Advanced experience with architecting and implementing synchronous, asynchronous, batch, near real-time batch and message based integrations
• Advanced experience with security consideration for integrating with internal and external/cloud systems with standards such as OpenID, oAuth and SAML