Oracle EBS Database Administrator
Work you'll do
-The Database Administrator anticipates and plans for changes to the database.
-Uses knowledgeable of current trends and technologies to make best decisions.
-Performs database monitoring, maintenance, testing and performance tuning.
-Works with development teams to institute proper schema to support new features.
-S pecific knowledge and experience with Oracle EBS R12 strongly desired.
Oracle Enterprise Solutions (OES)
Our Oracle Enterprise Solutions practice provides services from ERP and Cloud Strategy, through Business Transformation and Applications Implementation, to Operate and Cloud Release Management. We modernize our client's business and core environments to leverage technology innovations around Cloud, Digital, Mobility and Social Collaboration. We help our clients address digital transformation by designing modern applications and industry specific solutions to deliver outcomes that improve flexibility, scalability and cost management. Oracle ERP products include Oracle Cloud SaaS, EBS, PeopleSoft, and JD Edwards.
Professionals can expect to deliver "heart of the business" projects and work closely with client leaders in finance, logistics, manufacturing, shop floor, scheduling, engineering and design, IT, project management as well as the C-suite including the CEO, CFO, CIO and COO. We assess current business processes and capabilities as part of digital transformation initiatives and support strategic priorities across clients' enterprises.
Oracle EBS DBA - Installing, upgrading, patching and cloning R12.2.x. Solid knowledge of the EBS architecture, application and system administration.
* Oracle RDBMS - Installing, upgrading, patching, configuring, performance tuning, backup and recovery. Ability to write and debug SQL & PL/SQL.
* Oracle IAM - Administering and maintaining Oracle IAM for CAC-SSO authentication with Oracle EBS.
* Oracle Discoverer - Administering and integrating with Oracle EBS R12.2.x.
* Oracle Enterprise Manager - Installation, configuration and integration with Oracle EBS, RDBMS, IAM and Linux O/S for administration, monitoring and alerting.
* Comfortable working in UNIX/Linux environments. Linux and shell scripting expected.
* Strong critical thinking and excellent technical troubleshooting skills.
* Performance tuning a must.
* Ability to solely and fully support the Sustainment and Project environments periodically during on-call rotation.
* Excellent communication, core consulting, client and documentation skills.
* Self-starter, proactive and a team player.
* Active Public Trust clearance preferred.
* Active CompTIA Security+ certificate.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.