Oracle EBS Developer - REMOTE DC, Washington 20032 Security Clearance:
U.S. Citizen, Current Security Clearance Skills: Oracle, EBS Developer, R12, PL/SQL, Java, Oracle SCM, Oracle Financials, Scrum
We are recruiting for an Oracle EBS R12 Developer
to work as part of a Scrum team in support of a government program. Qualified candidates will have experience with Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) development for Oracle Financials and/or Supply Chain Management (SCM). This positions requires a full understanding of the Oracle EBS R12 applications suite and Oracle Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). Location Note:
Remote from a U.S. based location is available for this position. Travel:
Quarterly travel is anticipated. Security Clearance:
Current clearance is required for consideration (minimum Secret). Duties and responsibilities include:
Education and qualifications include:
- Work as a member of a scrum team providing Oracle design and development for custom Oracle objects.
- Support R12 design, development, and maintenance for Oracle SCM and Financial applications.
- Support hands-on development for Oracle SOA using PL/SQL objects.
- Support hands-on development using Java with Oracle EBS applications.
- Support travel requirements (anticipated to be quarterly).
- U.S. citizenship
- Current security clearance (Secret minimum)
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline is preferred.
- Additional years of related experience in lieu of a degree may be considered.
- 3+ years of core Oracle development experience with Oracle EBS R12 integrated SOA applications using PL/SQL and Java.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies and prior experience working as part of a Scrum team.
- Development experience with Oracle EBS Supply Chain management (SCM) applications AND/OR Oracle EBS Financial Management applications.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to work with a blended team of technical and non-technical government and contractor staff.
- Professional Scrum training or certification is a plus.
- Ability to support travel.
Tallon Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process can reach us by email at email@example.com or telephone 571-333-2151.
For more information please visit us at www.tallonrs.com .