Oracle E-Business Suite Developer
Provide technical and functional solutions and support for Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) products and services, including custom extensions and interfaces with special emphasis in the Oracle Projects product family space.
US Citizenship is required.
1. Design and develop technical and functional solutions in the Oracle Projects product area (with special emphasis on Oracle Projects Billing) as well as other Oracle EBS product areas as called upon, including providing guidance and assistance to staff to support these products and services;
2. Perform unit, system and interface testing in associated Oracle EBS product and corresponding system interface areas, as well as provide guidance and assistance to staff to support these testing activities;
3. Develop associated functional EBS documentation including but not limited to requirements, design, code testing and end user documents, etc.
4. Attend and participate in requisite project and operational meetings and work sessions and provide timely updates on work performed to peers, management and the Oracle E-Business suite.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technology or related field; or equivalent years of related professional work experience
- 2 - 4 years of experience as an Oracle E-Business Suite developer with specific focus in Oracle Projects Billing and familiarity with Project Contracts or Project Costing module(s)
Strong skills and knowledge in:
- Product configuration and Oracle AOL concepts
- Oracle Project Billing and other Oracle Projects module(s) data transaction flows (including product interfaces and API(s)
- Designing and implementing Oracle Application extensions
- Business requirements gathering and analysis, with an emphasis on Fit-Gap
- Oracle Projects Billing and other Oracle Projects module functional solution design, including RICE components
- Creating, managing and helping to resolve Oracle Service Requests (SRs)
- Developing comprehensive and easy to use Oracle EBS functional documentation in areas such as:
- Business Process Analysis
- Scope and Functional Solution Verification and Validation
- Alternative Solution Identification and Analysis
- Functional Design Development
- Unit and Integrated UAT
- Excellent oral and written communication, customer service, teamwork and collaboration skills across all levels of staff
- Excellent hands-on and analytical problem solving skills
- 2 – 4 years of experience as an Oracle E-Business Suite developer with strong skills and knowledge in:
- Other Oracle product family configurations such as Financials and Procurement
- Experience with EBS data conversions and migration
- ITIL Incident Management
Special Working Conditions:
Occasional weekend and other after hours work required to meet critical project/work-related business needs.