Our company is an IT Consulting, Web/E-commerce Development, and Custom Software Development firm based in Mclean, VA. Our commercial domestic and international clients are looking for candidates with the following skill sets:
Healthcare or Manufacturing experience is a plus.
H1B Visa, EAD, Green Card, US Citizen are welcome to apply.
Skills: Oracle EBS R11i and/or R12, Oracle Applications, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, Oracle Developer
(including Reports 6i/10g and Forms6i/10g), SQL*Loader, Workflow Builder, TOAD, XML/BI Publisher
(preferrable), Application Object Library (AOL/FND), Unix/Linux shell scripting skills, Perl Scripting
Desired: XML, ADF/OA Framework, JDeveloper, Java/J2EE, OBIEE, Forms Personalization
Desired Skills & Experience
- Good knowledge of Oracle Apps Architecture.
- Efficiently troubleshooting and resolving complex and mission critical issues.
- Must be a good team player with organizational skills, as well as strong written, oral and
presentational communication abilities in order to work as part of a team, yet work independently on
complex problems with all levels of staff and users.
- Designing and developing interfaces with the third party applications.
- Proactively contribute to improve the team efficiency by sharing knowledge, providing feedback about
best practices, designing tools / utilities etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with credibility at all levels of the organization and a team player outlook with the ability to work well with peers.
- Ensuring quality and adhering to timeline of the project in cooperation with team members.
- Analyzing work load, determining and implementing best practices to improve productivity.
- Demonstrating ability to work in matrix team environments.
- Providing support for custom Oracle components in an ERP solution and resolving issues for
enhancements and bug fixes.
- Developing Oracle RICEW (Reports, Interfaces, Convesions/Customizations, Workflow) objects
based on technical specifications.
- Will be involved in leading clients through design workshops and validation, configuration, testing,
- Participate in design workshop to define functional and technical gaps in requirements identified.
- Analyze, design, build and document extensions, modifications, localizations and integration to
Oracle ERP Applications version R11i and/or R12.
- Preferrable in having experience in troubleshooting Oracle Applications R11i and/or R12 issues
related to customizations and/or software bugs and be able to work with software vendors for
- Preferrable in having experience identifying and uplifting the RICEW components from 11i to R12.
- Preferrable in having knowledge and skills in working with R12 features, changed architecture,
Required education, skills and experience:
- Candidate must have an undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Candidate must have 4+ years experience as an Oracle EBS developer. Experience as a developer
in Oracle R11i/R12 and 12c DB is a plus.
- Programming Skills: SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, Oracle Developer (including Reports 6i/10g and Forms
6i/10g), SQL*Loader, Workflow Builder, TOAD, XML/BI Publisher, Application Object Library
(AOL/FND), Concurrent Manager, Flexfields, Alerts, exposure to OA Framework/ADF, shell scripting.
- Performance tuning and optimization.
- Knowledge of standard APIs and interface tables available in applications.
- Exposure to source control software and migration tools.
- Basic functional knowledge in Oracle Apps modules is a plus.
- Project exposure on one or more Implementations, Extensions, Interfaces, Conversions & Reports.
- Preferred module tracks GL, AP, PO, AR, FA, SLA, Projects, Procure-to-Pay
- Preferrable hands-on implementation experience with Oracle R11i and/or R12 Financials
- Preferred candidates will have Oracle certifications.