Oracle EBS Federal Financials Analyst - Senior Solution Specialist - USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do
• Implement technical and functional Oracle EBS Federal Financials solutions across the full lifecycle
• Perform project tasks independently, and may direct the efforts of others
• Participate in or lead the development of client deliverable content
• Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
• Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
• Provide coaching to junior staff
• Contribute to new business and proposal development
• Manage your own personal and professional development, seeking opportunities to expand your consulting skills and experiences
Oracle Enterprise Solutions (OES)
Our Oracle Enterprise Solutions practice provides services from ERP and Cloud Strategy, through Business Transformation and Applications Implementation, to Operate and Cloud Release Management. We modernize our client's business and core environments to leverage technology innovations around Cloud, Digital, Mobility and Social Collaboration. We help our clients address digital transformation by designing modern applications and industry specific solutions to deliver outcomes that improve flexibility, scalability and cost management. Oracle ERP products include Oracle Cloud SaaS, EBS, PeopleSoft, and JD Edwards.
Professionals can expect to deliver "heart of the business" projects and work closely with client leaders in finance, logistics, manufacturing, shop floor, scheduling, engineering and design, IT, project management as well as the C-suite including the CEO, CFO, CIO and COO. We assess current business processes and capabilities as part of digital transformation initiatives and support strategic priorities across clients' enterprises.
• Bachelor's degree and at least 3 years of technology consulting or relevant industry experience in areas of Oracle EBS Federal Financials
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
• Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
• Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
• Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
• Experience in various phases of the implementation life cycle: Prepare, Design, Build, Test, Deploy and Operate testing
• Experience in OM&E disciplines and Agile Methodology
• Experience in working with Quality Assurance (QA) Testing for monthly releases of the Change requests
• Familiarity with Oracle suggested standards and approaches for delivering EBS work products for federal customers
• Full life cycle implementation using any of the following Oracle Financial modules: General Ledger, Oracle Federal Administrator, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Purchasing, i-Procurement, Projects, Fixed Assets
• Experience with the federal financial modules such as General Ledger (GL), Budget, Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Purchasing (PO), Budget Execution (BE), Accounting (SLA)
• Experience in handling various Reconciliation Processes in Federal Financials and working knowledge on Financial Statement Generator (FSG) setups and configurations.
• Experience in working with Oracle Support for standard oracle issues through Oracle Service Requests.
• Exposure to Oracle Patching Process (Security Patches) and performing impact analysis for the custom components.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Experience with various government reporting requirements including GTAS, DATA Act, etc.
• Exposure to Treasury CARS/GTAS/Data Act reporting requirements
• Exposure to Oracle's standard Disbursement processing and its alignment with IPAC disbursements and receipts processing and recording in financial system, Good understanding of various forms of cash processing such as ACH, Wire & Checks.
• Expertise in the United States Standard General Ledger (USSGL) account structures and best practices to simplify the account structure and streamline SLA rules
• Exposure to Federal Financial Statements and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) applicable to managing federal financials
• Familiarity with Federal IT security controls and Audit Standards, Exposure to The Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.