Oracle EBS Financials ORMB/CCB - Senior Consultant
Today's chief financial officers (CFOs) and financial executives are being asked to improve business performance and shareholder value, along with operational effectiveness and efficiency. Deloitte Oracle Financials Senior Consultants help clients delineate manufacturing strategy and vision, design and implement manufacturing process and systems which align with business objectives, having a measurable impact on growth. Do you want to be a part of a team that transforms the business landscape for its clients? Do you want to be on the winning team that drives transformation, improves productivity and streamlines business operations? Do you feel your skills surpass those of your peers and colleagues? If your answer is yes to all of these questions, it's very nice to meet you and we want to hear from you immediately!Work You'll Do
As a Diamond-level member of the Oracle Partner Network, Deloitte needs thought leaders like yourself to help pave the way for our clients and Oracle service line development. For our clients, our Oracle EBS Senior Consultants reduce cost and support innovation at the enterprise level by managing business requirements and leading the functional design, prototyping and process design stages of Oracle EBS implementations.
Responsibilities will include:
• Identifying, writing and managing business requirements.
• Contributing to the functional and technical design, prototyping, and process design stages of implementations (including scenario design, flow mapping).
• Supporting configurations, customization, reports and interfaces, testing and user training.The team
Our Oracle Enterprise Solutions (OES) practice provides services from ERP and Cloud Strategy, through Business Transformation and Applications Implementation, to Operate and Cloud Release Management. We modernize our client's business and core environments to
leverage technology innovations around Cloud, Digital, Mobility and Social Collaboration. We help our clients address digital transformation by designing modern applications and industry specific solutions to deliver outcomes that improve flexibility, scalability, and cost management. Oracle ERP products include Oracle Cloud SaaS, EBS, PeopleSoft, and JD Edwards.
Professionals can expect to deliver "heart of the business" projects and work closely with client leaders in finance, logistics, manufacturing, shop floor, scheduling, engineering and design, IT, project management as well as the C-suite including the CEO, CFO, CIO and COO. We assess current business processes and capabilities as part of digital transformation initiatives and support strategic priorities across clients' enterprises. Qualifications
- Functional implementation experience with 2+ complex, full lifecycle Oracle EBS Financials implementations (Oracle R12) with Oracle Revenue Management & Billing (ORMB) and/or Customer Care & Billing (CCB).
- A minimum of 6 years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle Financials modules including: General Ledger (GL), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Treasury, EBTax, Advanced Global Intercompany Systems (AGIS), Invoice modules.
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training
- • Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- A Bachelor's degree
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future .Preferred:
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience mentoring junior staff
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Experience leading an entire work stream of relevant Oracle applications