Oracle ERP Functional Analyst
IMMEDIATE NEED for an ORACLE Functional Analyst to support the RECORD TO REPORT and GENERAL LEDGER functions for the clients' ERP system
- Implement, enhance and support multiple Oracle ERP Cloud core finance applications: Accounts Receivable, Advanced Collections, Cash Management, and General LedgerPerform system requirements analysis, functional system design, integrated testing, and solutions maintenance of the financial applications
- Work with Subject Matter Experts, Process Owners and End Users to gather and analyze business requirements.
- Perform Fit-Gap analysis and contribute or perform solution design
- Support configurations, customization, reports and interfaces, testing and user acceptance testing
- Develop test scenarios and test scripts in the impacted solutions to facilitate appropriate functional and integrated testing.
- Consult and partner with Business users to understand business needs and design and implement solutions
- Closely collaborate with onshore and offshore technical teams to ensure that quality deliverables are delivered in a timely manner
- Interact with application vendors such as Oracle on Service Requests
- Conduct/contribute in CRP and UAT efforts during a project
- Create and maintain system/application documentation (requirements, processes, procedures, test cases)
- Provides status updates to the management of planned deliverables
- Understanding of Accounting Concepts with specific focus on AR process.
- Oracle EBS Receivables, including but not limited to these features:
- AR configuration
- Trading Community Architecture
- AR Invoicing Process
- AR Receipt Process
- AR Reconciliation and Reporting Process
- AR Close Process
- Integration with other modules
- AR and CE integration
- AR Refund Process – AP Integration
- AR/AP Netting Process
- AR Accounting impacts
- AR- EBTax – integration
Please send your resume to Marc Rodriguez, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
You can also connect with Marc Rodriguez on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/technicalrecruiter/
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.