One of our clients in downtown Chicago is in need of an Oracle EBS Techno-Functional Developer- Oracle R12.1.3 EBS HR and Position Control applications and OBIEE Developer consultant. This is a longer term contract opportunity in downtown Chicago close to the Union Train Station.
Qualified candidates will have a strong background in Oracle R12.1.3 EBS HR and Position Control applications, developing and extending applications using Oracle Application Framework, and experience with OBIEE.
The Techno-functional developer will be responsible for providing code fixes and designing and developing customizations and extensions in Oracle R12.1.3 EBS Financial Modules and custom OAF applications. In addition the techno-functional developer will provide support for other applications as assigned. The specific duties include, but are not limited to:
* Issue identification and resolution to address system performance and bugs
* 3rd party application interface creation and maintenance
* Application configuration and custom code creation
* Technical/functional design and documentation to meet the client's requirements
* Requirements gathering and documentation
* Test script approval and execution
* Train end users on application functionality, changes and capabilities
* Collaboration with business users, IT users and team members
* 10+ years of strong Oracle EBS development experience
* Oracle R12.1.3 expertise in these specific modules is required:
* Human Resources
* Position Control
* OBIEE experience is required
* Experience in developing and extending applications using OAF.
* Strong Oracle workflow experience
* Experience with monthly and year-end financial close management, budgeting, planning, and forecasting
* Possess strong technical development expertise in: SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Scripting, Interfaces, Workflows, Forms, Reports, OAF,XML publisher, AME, and other technologies in the Oracle landscape
* Ability to anticipate and proactively handle issues
* Ability to adhere to SDLC standards
* Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as exceptional analytical and time management capabilities
* Strong problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work without close supervision, keeping focused on short and long-term support objectives
* Ability to successfully facilitate collaboration across multiple functions, IT teams, departments and levels
* Exhibit unwavering honesty and integrity