The successful candidate is responsible for maintaining and administering the Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service. Knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS) a plus. The candidate will provide functional and technical support, incident management, instance administration, release management, upgrade support, testing, as well as end user training to the business.
The candidate will work directly in the business team to assist in Annual Budget and monthly forecasting process. The position will work directly with finance users to control the budgeting cycle and to develop formulas, business rules and other automation to improve the process.
Person should be highly motivated with a background in finance, accounting and/or technology. The role provides an opportunity to work with the Finance team in a high energy, entrepreneurial and high growth environment. We are particularly focused on finding an individual with demonstrated experience within multi-dimensional database technologies. Specific technologies of interest include: Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) products and cloud solutions (FCCS, PBCS, EPBCS, ARCS).
- Serve as liaison from the business team to ETS and perform tasks required to implement, support, configure and enhance PBCS and related products
- Lead by example in providing strong functional leadership directing hands on configuration, conversion and process design in the PBCS landscape.
- Leverage Functional and Technical experience with the applications to develop specifications, partner with on and off shore contractors and collaborate on team solutions.
- Translate high-level business requirements to functional specifications for IT and manage changes to those specifications
- Test solutions and deliver end products to the business community
- Train users on business process functionality
- Analyze and understand Finance / Accounting strengths and weaknesses to identify opportunities for automating processes and functions
- Possess expert knowledge of the business unit(s) you are supporting; understand IT systems and capabilities; and help educate IT on the direction of the business
- Conduct business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost / benefits analyses in order to align information technology solutions with business initiatives
- Administration of PBCS (Planning/Budgeting) applications in support of the Finance organization
- Perform data loads/exports, including source to target data validation and consolidation of data within PBCS
- Maintain hierarchies and data mappings throughout close and planning cycles
- Maintain Administrative documentation and create/conduct end user training
- Development experience including end-to-end implementation lifecycle from requirements, design, configure/build, test, train, and deploy
- Manage user security design and provisioning of access for PBCS
- Maintain knowledge of emerging technology and software trends focused on driving modernization and efficiency in the finance systems area
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor s degree/MBA in Finance/Accounting or Computer Science
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience with 1-2 years in Oracle Cloud EPM
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of financial systems and business processes, especially around close/consolidation and planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Previous experience in PBCS and EPM Automate required, and experience with EPBCS and FCCS is a plus
- Experience with Data Management, Smart View, and Financial Reporting
- Working knowledge of relational databases (Oracle DB) including relevant ETL solutions
- Understanding of P&L, balance sheet and cash flow development
- Understanding of Workforce planning concepts
- Experience with intercompany eliminations and reconciliations
- Familiarity of ERP and GL concepts (Oracle EBS or Oracle Cloud Fusion)
- Detail-oriented with high degree of data accuracy and integrity
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills