This is a 6 month contract to hire with a global client in the Dallas area. It will be fully remote until at least June 2021.
If you are a proven and sophisticated technical lead/architect with experience in leading cloud ERP integration projects, this is a unique opportunity to make a significant strategic impact on a fast-growing market leader in the Dallas area. The individual in this role will oversee the technical work of our implementation providers and internal team members, ensuring the technical and configuration work meets the business requirements and is delivered on time with high quality and within budget. Key responsibilities include overseeing and managing systems analysis, enterprise-level software architecture/design, creation of software solutions, integrations/services, coding, testing, and implementation of application and data integrations.
- Research the latest technologies, develop and enforce standards and best practices, and play a key role in the technical development/implementation of the Quote to Report solution
- Responsible for assisting with the definition, design, development, integration, testing and support of reliable and reusable business application solutions that address ERP and related application needs
- Utilize and develop organizational best practices throughout the project lifecycle to deliver systems/applications that meet business and technical requirements
- Provide expert knowledge of software development, its methodologies, and documentation including requirements analysis, architecture design, project plans, status reporting, process flow diagrams, functional requirements, GAP analysis, test plans, training materials, and other items as needed to ensure the success of the program
- As a subject matter expert, provide guidance and knowledge to develop integrations using Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) that meets industry standards by incorporating micro services architecture, asynchronous patterns and common services to decouple integrations for reusability and a robust error handling mechanism.
- As a tech lead, responsibilities include tracking and monitoring all the RICEW object, ensure overall quality meets per standards and guidelines and update status to the core team
- Ability to be hands-on as required where the candidate should be able to create, modify and debug OIC integrations and any reports developed using OTBI and/or BI Publisher
- 10+ years of experience leading software development, architecture, and solution design
- Must have at least 5-7 years of hands-on experience required in Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) or Oracle Integration Cloud Service (ICS) and Oracle Process Cloud Service (PCS) is good to have
- Must have experience in developing Web Services using SOAP & REST using XML/JSON Payloads
- Experience in using Oracle BPM Suite 12c/11g (including human workflow application development, user interface application development utilizing Oracle ADF, and BPMN 2.0 process modeling), or Oracle SOA Suite 12c/11g (Oracle Service Bus (OSB), BPEL, BAM)
- Good knowledge on Oracle ERP personalization and security role customization
- Understanding of Inherent tools and technologies of SaaS Applications (FBDI, BIP, ADFDI, Services in OER, Applications Composer, BIP, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of Authentication and Authorization solutions inherent in SaaS (HCM, ERP and CX)
- Advanced knowledge of ADF development including the use of various cloud-based UI templates/libraries
- Advanced knowledge of JET development. Or advanced knowledge of Java scripting frameworks such as JQuery, JQueryUI Require, Knockout
- Advanced knowledge of SOA Suite and its utility in cloud-based solutions
- Knowledge of BPM Suite in design, development and architecture
- Knowledge of Oracle MAF in design, development and arch realms
- Working knowledge of various Oracle PaaS offerings including JCS, ICS, iPaaS, Process Cloud, Mobile Cloud, Document Cloud, Messaging Cloud
- Strong customer facing, communication, and leadership skills
- Oracle certifications are plus