Today's chief financial officers (CFOs) and financial executives are being asked to improve business performance and shareholder value, along with operational effectiveness and efficiency. Deloitte Oracle SaaS Cloud Senior Consultants help clients delineate financial strategy and vision, design and implement financial business process and systems which align with business objectives, having a measurable impact on growth. Do you want to be a part of a team that transforms the business landscape for its clients? Do you want to be on the winning team that drives transformation, improves productivity and streamlines business operations? Do you feel your skills surpass those of your peers and colleagues? If your answer is yes to all of these questions, it's very nice to meet you and we want to hear from you immediately!Work You'll Do
As a Diamond-level member of the Oracle Partner Network, Deloitte needs thought leaders like yourself to help pave the way for our clients and Oracle service line development. For our clients, our Oracle ERP Cloud Consultants reduce cost and support innovation at the enterprise level by managing business requirements and leading the functional design, prototyping and process design stages of Oracle Cloud implementations.Job Roles
- Driving customer workshops with our solution driven approach toolset
- Identifying, writing and managing business solutions.
- Lead customers and team members in collaboration sessions to drive towards the proper solution.
- Contributing to the functional and technical designs, prototyping, and process design stages of implementations (including scenario design, flow mapping).
- Supporting configurations, customization, reports and interfaces, testing and user training.
Combined with the right talent, technology holds the key to many complex business challenges. Many businesses rely on ERP solutions like Oracle to achieve important business goals. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, we possess deep industry and functional knowledge of Oracle applications and technology. We help our clients implement solutions to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, procurement, order management, supply chain, and other business needs leveraging the full suite of Oracle products (i.e. Oracle EBS, ERP Cloud, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and Edge Products. Learn more about our Oracle practice .QualificationsRequired:
- Functional professional with 2+ ERP Cloud Financials implementations (e.g., Oracle ERP Cloud General Ledger, Receivables, Project Financial Management, etc).
- Experience as a resource in the implementation lifecycle of at least 2 Oracle ERP Cloud projects (Release 10 or later).
- A minimum of 2 years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle Cloud Financials applications such as: General Ledger (GL), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Accounting Hub Cloud (AHC), Receivables (AR), Cash Management (CE), Assets (FA), Tax, Intercompany, Procure-to-Pay (P2P) including Indirect Procurement/Payables/Payments/Imaging, Project Financial Management.
- Oracle ERP Cloud experience in at least one or more of these modules: General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Asset Management, Procurement, Expenses and Project Financial Management
- Demonstrated experience assisting in the definition of systems strategy, running customer workshops, gathering and documenting business requirements, solutioning / leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available
- A Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Commitment to gaining exposure in multiple industries
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available