Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
• This position will have the primary responsibility for administering, developing and maintaining Oracle EssBase environment.
• Must be a positive and people-oriented person that can communicate well (verbal and written)
• Design, troubleshoot and maintain EssBase cube outlines using EssBase Administrative Services.
• Design, troubleshoot and maintain data load rules and scripts using ESSCMD and MAXL.
• Define and maintain rules for updating cube outlines.
• Design, troubleshoot and maintain calculation scripts, security filters and groups.
• Manage application security using shared services and external (LDAP) authentication.
• Design and troubleshoot Excel retrieval templates and worksheet option settings.
• Strong proficiency in all the OEPM client tools like – Essbase Administration Services, Essbase Studio, Smartview plug-in, and integration with Financial Reports and OBIEE.
• Understand the use of batch cmd.exe scripts in a Windows operating system.
• Demonstrate an understanding of SQL to acquire information from source systems.
• Troubleshoot any data discrepancies in EssBase
• Document all jobs and data movement procedures to and from EssBase
• Monitor the health and performance of the EssBase system
For consideration, please reference job number 3355
San Francisco, CAContact