Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- Provide functional expertise within an R12 Oracle federal financials environment.
- Demonstrate functional knowledge of Oracle R12 Budget to Report (B2R), Procure to Pay (P2P), Acquire to Retire (A2R), and Order to Cash (O2C)
- Conducting fit/gap/manual analysis.
- Creating functional specifications for Report, Interface, Conversion, Extension, and Workflow (RICEW objects).
- Defining master data needs and assisting with master data conversion and loading.
- Participating in defect resolution and management.
Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree from an accredited university
- 5-10 Years of IT experience in the Oracle Federal Financials environment
- Strong oral and written communications.
5 to 10 years Certifications:
Relevant Oracle and/or PMP certifications are desirable Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's Degree About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO
and EEO Poster Supplement