Our direct client is seeking several highly respected Oracle Federal Financials Functional Analysts
with a focus on Order to Cash (O2C) and Cost Accounting
for a multi-year contract opportunity in Reston, VA
. Our client will be working with multiple DHS Components to implement Enterprise-wide Oracle based Financial Management Systems. Come join our team on the hottest Oracle R12 implementation project in the Capital region! Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must U.S. Citizens
and be able to pass the client's background check. Does this opportunity speak to you? Consider the following:
1, This is highly sought after Oracle Federal Financial R12 IMPLEMENTATION work - Build Great!
2. Northern Virginia Location - Ease of commute!
3. This is a long-term three (3) year contract - Don't miss out! Responsibilities
- Work with the business process leads to analyze requirements, configure Oracle modules, and design Oracle RICE-W
- Independently conduct Oracle demonstrations and be responsible for Fit / Gap analysis
- Prepare design alternatives and design specification documents
- Drive all meetings with the customer and manage the analysis through design phases related to Oracle modules
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- 5 - 10 years of experience in complete life cycle of a complex Federal Oracle Application projects
- Must demonstrate multiple project experience in AR and PA areas in a leadership role
- Sound knowledge of key AR and CA process areas a MUST
- Ability to independently develop Functional Design documents
- Able to multitask and work across many cross functional and matrix teams
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must U.S. Citizens and be able to pass the client's background check
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di