i360 has an up-coming need for an Oracle R12 Federal Project Manager (PMP) to manage an Oracle R12 Federal Implementation of Oracle Federal Financials R12.2 system. Will manage a team to gather and implement Oracle Modules to support their requirements for an oracle R12 system in a shared service system. This project is on-boarding now through October 2019.
- Provide oversight and leadership to move a new agency onto a shared service Oracle Federal Financials R12 environment
- Provide direction and guidance to team resources
- Provide leadership and guidance to requirement analysis, process review, fit gap analysis, compatibility recommendations, documentation, and consulting services
- Manage expectations at all levels of the project
- Develop and maintain a project schedule to review during weekly status meetings
- Facilitate weekly status meetings and other ad-hoc meetings as well as meeting minutes and agendas
- Provide weekly status reports and guidance plans
- Prepare project management plans and other related plans as needed to be effective based upon the project size and scope
- Attend management meetings as needed and provide insight to project schedule and projections
- Lead processes, document gaps, and provide solutions to bridge gaps and enhance processes for customer migration to R12 standard model
- Provide planning and scheduling direction for project and release management
- Review and recommend compatibility of existing Oracle R12 configurations
- Oversee solution designs and data mapping for interfaces, extensions, conversions, and reports
- Provide leadership and expertise to review and recommend customer fit and improvements based upon “best practices” and R12 functionality
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
- Demonstrated prior experience managing an implementation Oracle Federal Financials project.
- Must have knowledge of Oracle Federal Financials.
- Must have demonstrated excellent customer service skills
- Must have strong analytical, collaborative, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Must have Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain Oracle issues to management team.
- Prior demonstrated experience managing scope to a Performance Work Statement (PWS)
- Demonstrated prior Oracle Federal Financials R12 experience managing projects in two (2) or more of the following areas:
- Acquire to Retire
- Cost Accounting
- Procure to Pay
- Budget to Report
- Order to Cost
- Must be PMP Certified and able to supply your PMI ID# upon consideration
- Demonstrated customer service skills exercising strong communication, presentation, analytical, and technical skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel
- Must have the demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to clear a federal background check - Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- Only Direct Hires (No recruiting or staffing firm submissions will be considered)
- Must be a US Citizen
Primary Location: Herndon VA
Hours on-site: Monday- Friday On-site
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or status within any other protected group.
i360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability