Accelalpha is a premier Business and IT consulting firm providing services to medium and large companies. We undertake initiatives in niche areas where talent and know-how is scarce and we take a rigorous result-oriented approach toward solution development and deployment. Our breadth of consulting expertise includes Project Management, Business Process Re-engineering, Solutions Architecture, Applications Implementation, Technology Development and Systems Administration. Accelalpha focuses on providing end-to-end enterprise solution implementation services.
The FSP group is looking for a Functional Analyst with expertise in Oracle EBS R12 to play a key role in the design of solutions in the Order to Cash processes. In this role, you'll be a critical member of a growing team working with the business teams and the Technology Teams chartered with designing and improving the solution for our ever-growing business needs.
As an Oracle Functional Analyst, you'll understand the current business processes and use your ability and expertise to recommend well-reasoned ways of enhancing, re-architecting and improving technical solutions to support business requirements.
As our platform is extended, your work will be instrumental in ensuring all solutions complement one another and function seamlessly.
- You'll liaise with internal and external teams (e.g. Developers, Project/Program Managers, QA Engineers, Banks) to understand business requirements and designed solutions
- Review requirements and design documents to understand the current state of design
- You will assess short-term and long-term trade-offs and make recommendations to the business and technology teams
- You will drive solutions to complex business problems, advocate for scalable solutions
- You will work with geographically diverse locations in providing solutions that work across borders
- You will identify and advocate opportunities to improve current procedures, processes and systems
- Support development and execution of roll out strategies, cut-over/transition plans, end-user training and documentation
- You will provide support to our Oracle Financials user community by addressing system function anomalies, and end-user questions/issues
- Empower end-users through instruction and functional knowledge transfer
- You will partner with onsite / offshore development and QA team members in all phases of our project delivery and production enhancements
- BS degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience designing, implementing and supporting Oracle Financials R12 in a complex, multinational, multi GAAP environment
- Experience with Oracle Modules of Accounts Receivable, Advanced Collections, Cash Management, General Ledger
- Experience in Channel Revenue Management and Advanced pricing is a plus
- 2-3 full life-cycle Oracle implementations
- Good understanding of SQL and PLSQL
- Production support experience
- Customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and work independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and handle design for multiple enhancements in parallel
- Willingness to engage with off-shore team members during their day-time business hours
Job Location: Bellevue, WA
Accelalpha Is An Equal Opportunity Employer