Job Title: Oracle Financials Accounting Hub Lead Consultant
Location: San Francisco,CA/Remote
Contract duration: 6 months
Oracle Financials Accounting Hub Lead role is an individual contributor who will partner with the Engineering team, Business Technology and Accounting teams and feature development of our Oracle Fusion Financials Accounting Hub Application.
What you will do:
- Provide expertise on projects and initiatives involving Oracle Cloud ERP Financial modules (FAH, GL, AR, AP, PO, COA, Rev-Rec, etc.), as well as its integration with other internal and external boundary applications.
- Develop an understanding of client’s current state processes and develop future state recommendations.
- Provide expertise on key configuration decisions taking into consideration business requirements that could impact other modules
- Organize and facilitate functional design sessions with business users from multiple geographical regions and functional areas.
- Identify gaps and present solution options to business based on nuances of Oracle FAH product
- Integrate requirements from multiple design sessions and teams into the Cloud ERP system design.
- Design, develop and deliver solutions to optimize financial workflow and integration with other internal systems.
- Accountable for the Solution Design, Configuration, and implementation, as well as ensuring the implementation is consistent with such design.
- Ensure that all capabilities delivered align with original business objectives, application service levels, IT strategies, and design intent.
- Implement best practices and own Oracle Financial Accounting Hub (FAH) configurations.
- Develop and implement the accounting rules to create detailed Subledger journal entries for a wide range of financial flows.
- Support development and execution of roll out strategies, transition plans, end-user training and documentation.
- Develop use and test cases to test the implementation of Oracle Cloud FAH and participate in the execution of such test cases.
Must Have Skills:
- Should have Oracle Cloud Accounting Hub certification
- 2+ years of experience of Oracle Financials Accounting Hub (FAH) module combined with knowledge of GAAP Accounting.
- Around 7-10 years of experience in Oracle financial modules like Payables, Purchasing, Receivables, COA and General ledger.
- Strong functional understanding and some technical understanding in Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), GL & SLA modules across industry domains
- Should have done at least 2 end-to-end Oracle FAH module implementations
- Expert knowledge in financial system integration and overall ERP development, testing, and support.
- Demonstrable experience in facilitating and conducting requirement gathering sessions, Design sessions, Conference Room Pilots, UAT test case development and oversight.
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, Analytical skills, and strong team collaboration
- Critical thinking, analysis, and a curiosity to dig deeper into requests to determine needs
- Able to independently manage and prioritize workload and projects
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment, resolve problems and offer impacting solutions
- Experience integrating FAH with Oracle EBS R12 and other systems preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher.
Please connect with Archana for more details.