Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- Oracle OBIEE experience that includes administrative/capacity planning
- Oracle Release 12i implementation experience that includes administration/capacity planning
- Knowledge of OMB guidance and policy regulating federal financial systems
- Conversant with System Development life Cycle processes and application support processes to perform the assigned business process analysis and requirements definition and management tasks
- Skill in analyzing functionality and systems requirements
- Skill in modifying or developing directives, instructions, or manuals
- An understanding of FISMA/FISCAM and CFO audit requirements, and risk assessment practices
- Expert skill in analyzing problems and making decisions and recommendations in a variety of areas relating to financial system policy requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Skill in system design and analysis, detailed requirements gathering, and documentation of requirements
- Ability to negotiate with stakeholders at all levels to gain acceptance of complex and controversial issues
Years of Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted advisor relationships with clients
- Experience supporting sales and business development
- Experience with financial management
6+ Mimum Required Education:
Bachelor's degree in: Computer Science, Systems Engineering or a related field About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a digital solutions, management, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. With a nationwide presence, our team is in 40 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.attain.com/careers
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more Information visit EEO
, EEO Poster Supplement
, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
, and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)