We are conducting search for Oracle Forms/Reports for one of our clients. This will be an on-site position based in Richmond, Virginia.
Position: Oracle Forms/Reports Developer
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Job Length: 3 Months+
Position Type: W2/C2C
- Provides systems analysis, design, development, testing and support for moderately complex technical information system components.
- Designs and develops components and services according to specifications within a team environment.
- Performs systems analysis and prepares detailed system documentation including requirements, specifications, test plans and user manuals.
- Performs unit and system tests and, as needed, validation testing.
- Assists DBA with database design.
- Coordinates with Operations staff on deployment of applications.
- Works with business partners to analyze and address support requests to include training.
- Ensures all activities are performed with quality and compliance.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Client focused approach with strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to multitask and pay close attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of .NET and/or Java, Web Services, ETL and related technologies & protocols (SOAP, SOA, XML, MVC, LINQ, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of basic relational database platforms (Oracle, SQL Server) and languages (PL/SQL, SQL)
- Strong logic, analysis, and problem solving skills
- Working Conditions and Environment:
- Work is performed in an office environment with exposure to electrical office equipment.
- Occasional drives to site locations with occasional travel both domestic and international.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 2+ years') or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
Princeton IT Services