* Support development, test and production environments using Oracle Fusion Forms 12c and Reports 12c or Minimum Oracle Forms and Reports11g expertise
* Commanding knowledge and hands on working experience with complex/large database packages, procedures, functions and triggers with Oracle Database 11g R2 or higher.
* Modify database schema design as needed including partitioning
* Implement best practices and recommend tools to manage database schemas
* Design, develop and implement as needed archiving of production data
* Identify potential issues and limitations; monitor and improve performance
* Develop and maintain procedures to optimize application availability
* Suggest improvements in database infrastructure where appropriate
* Capacity planning
* Diagnose issues in complex application architectures
* Evaluate and solicit feedback on processes to identify possible areas of improvement for optimizing transactions
* Perform impact analyses of changes to database schema objects
* Work closely and provide technical support to applications developers on new and existing Oracle systems
* Build and maintain stored procedures, packages, triggers and views
* Provide technical assistance with custom development and configuration table support
* Perform knowledge transfer in the areas of Oracle DBA, Oracle SQL and PL-SQL programming and performance monitoring
* Consultant will be performing programming tasks on MTA premises for the duration on premises
DELIVERABLES & DUE DATES
* The consultant will be responsible for advising on the aspects of deliverables for various disciplines listed in the Activities section, plus systems analysis, database change requests, communications, process analysis, security and standards
* The consultant must be a hands on developer/programmer should be able to plan, design, impact analysis, develop/program required system changes including all interfaces and depended database objects.
* Incumbent will insure compliance with change control, quality assurance, safety,
* business continuity and disaster recovery procedures
* In addition, this position will require day-to-day time sensitive troubleshooting of UTS software application issues as they arise
* Manage the Development of effective and efficient Oracle Forms and Reports consistent with the UTS Requirements documentation
* The specification document shall adhere to accepted project standards
* Incumbent will insure compliance with change control, IT quality assurance procedures
* The consultant will work with development team and module leads to provide hands on programming, production support, unit testing, ensure successful user acceptance testing, debugging programs as required, finding resolutions and troubleshooting long running programs
Candidates must possess 5 years of hands-on work experience in Oracle Forms/Reports, PL/SQL, and related DBA activities.
* Oracle Fusion Forms and Reports 12c or Minimum Oracle Forms and Reports11g expertise
* Commanding knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL. Experience in Toad/ SQL Developer.
* Hands on working experience with complex/large database packages, procedures, functions and triggers with Oracle Database 11g R2 or higher
* Candidate must be able to work independently on complex Development/Enhancements and Configuration setup with reference tables across database instances
* Good understanding of Oracle Web Logic architecture/Oracle Application Servers
* Unix and SFTP understanding
* Involved in oracle Forms/ Reports Migration from 11g to Forms/Reports Upgrade to 12c.