Knoxville, TN | Oracle Functional Analyst| Full time
We are actively recruiting a Oracle Functional Analyst for our client in Knoxville, TN. The Functional Analyst will work alongside Oracle Business Analysts and the rest of the Oracle development team to implement enhancements to our client's suite of ERP Financial products. This is a hands-on role that will require close collaboration with the different groups. This position is remote long-term contract. Due to client request, qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- As a Functional Analyst you will support, develop, and maintain our Oracle SaaS ERP and EPM Systems
- Responsible for day-to-day maintenance of the platforms, including roll-out and testing of updates and enhancements.
- Provide subject matter expertise while developing and maintaining functional system configurations, documentation, and processes.
- Complete both hands-on configuration of the platform as well as management of internal and outsourced configuration resources
- Ensure Oracle enhancement requests are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work alongside our Oracle Business Analysts (BA) to plan and execute small to medium sized projects or tasks and make substantial contributions to determining feasibility of goals/objectives.
- Work to proactively identify system improvements.
- Work alongside Quality Assurance (QA) Specialists to maintain all documentation for change control management and prepare records for software development cycle and prepare solutions for all enhancements.
- Perform research and evaluate all functions to develop efficient processes and ensure compliance to all standards.
- Oracle Fusion
- Oracle Cloud financial system and understanding of all financial business processes
- Financial and Supply Chain Modules
- Implementation of technology solutions
- Project management skills with ability to balance multiple projects concurrently in a high paced environment
- PL/SQL (Programming Language/Structured Query Language) or other programming languages
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of team members including executives, managers, IT professionals, and subject matter experts
- Working effectively within time constraints, changing priorities, and independently
- Basic manufacturing and financial business practices
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Builds and maintains productive relationships across stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical and business experience
“Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled”