This is a Direct Hire full time opportunity a large Fortune 200 global company (our client).
Speck1 is hiring for its client an solid Oracle Functional Analyst to be a part of their IT organization.
- Responsible for implementing and supporting multiple Oracle ERP Cloud core finance applications
- Provide solutions in the Oracle ERP Cloud core finance modules: General Ledger, Contracts, Accounts Receivable, Procurement, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Tax Cloud and Cash Management. Maintain Oracle configuration changes in respective application areas.
- Work with Business Analysts, Process Owners and End Users to analyze business requirements.
- Interact with technical/development professionals in the design and support of required specific customizations, interfaces and extensions to the Oracle ERP Cloud applications.
- 5 -8 years of Oracle cloud/ EBS experience implementing and supporting some combination of Oracle Financials applications such as: General Ledger (GL), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Accounts Receivables (AR), Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Cloud Tax, Procure-to-Pay (P2P) and Contract modules.
- Functional professional with at least a full cycle ERP Financials implementation experience.
- Experience working on Oracle’s cloud-based ERP system or a professional who has transitioned to Oracle Cloud Financials, coming from a major ERP i.e. Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, SAP is desirable.
Speck1 is a Technology Development and Staffing firm. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business.
Job Type: Full-time