Creoal Consulting is seeking a talented Oracle Functional EBS Resource with Oracle GL, AP experience, including experience using, supporting, and/or implementing, configuring, supporting Oracle Federal Financial applications. Creoal Consulting is a leading-edge provider for full life cycle information technology and ERP support services to the Public Sector. We are rapidly growing our Federal team of consultants and are looking for a highly qualified Oracle Federal Financials candidate.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Experience and knowledge managing, implementing, configuring, and supporting Oracle GL, AP for the Project workstream in a Federal environment
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Federal Financials and Federal Accounting
- Ability to work with business process leads to analyze requirements, configure Oracle modules (Project Management, Project Costing, Project Billing with a Federal Financial focus).
- Understanding of Cost Allocation, Burden Configurations, and industry standards
- Ability to lead functional requirements gathering and process definition meetings, updating and creating documentation, as required
- Ability to drive working sessions related to Projects and Costing
- Experience assessing non-COTS standard project business requirements to provide solution design approaches for recommended future state business processes
- Experience defining Testing Plans and Testing Scenarios
- Experience Testing and Triaging Testing Issues
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or IT related field
- 4+ Years of Experience with Oracle EBS and Oracle Cloud
You will have the opportunity to grow technically and professionally while working on a fast-paced collaborative team. Creoal Consulting is committed to developing and maintaining innovative cloud solutions and a highly qualified workforce.
Creoal Consulting wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
Creoal Consulting is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.