SFDC Tech Lead

Salesforce.com, IT management, LEX, lwc, LMS, Articulation, pov, poc, solution design
Contract Corp-To-Corp
Depends on Experience
Work from home available Travel not required

Job Description

Job Title: SFDC Tech Lead

Location : Rockleigh, NJ

Duration:  Long term

 

Exp- 10+years

Job Description :

Experience : 10+ years total which includes min. 5+ in Salesforce is MUST. Automobile exp. is preferred. Exp. with any of the LMS is nice to have.

Expertise/ Skills –

o    Working exp. in development of Communities & LEX (aura and/or lwc) is MUST.

o    Strong on fundamentals of Salesforce including security/ privacy.

o    Ability to work with client – in direct communication.

o    Articulation/ comprehension skill is MUST.

o    Ability to understand requirements & be able to translate them into solution design/ poc/ pov.

o    Development expected 25% and remaining 75% of the time should be sol. design, reviews, client interactions etc.

o    Be able to perform code review/ quality checks.

o    Ability to work/ partner with Offshore (IND) team/ counterparts.

o    Decent oral/ written comm. skills.

o    Flexible attitude.

Dice Id : cybrthnk
Position Id : 6668615
Originally Posted : 5 months ago
Have a Job? Post it