We are looking for a Oracle Financials Fun consultant with the following skills for a 6 + months contract position. This is a 100% remote role.
Oracle Cloud Financials and Cost Accounting Administrator is responsible for maintaining and administering Financial and Procurement modules/functions ( Sub Ledger Accounting, Product Information Management, Cloud Financials). The candidate will provide functional and technical support (Including BI Publisher Reports), incident management, instance administration, release management, upgrade support, testing, as well as end user training to the business. In addition, he / she will manage and oversee the managed service provider, and handle all issues within Oracle Fusion Cloud and the associated interfaces to suppliers, CMOs, 3PLs and other systems. Oracle Fusion Cloud SCM, Cloud Financials and Cost Accounting Administrator actively participates in projects and enhancements across the business units, and interfaces with the business, gathers requirements, and implements SCM solutions that maximize business value. This role also ensures that long-term solution delivery methodologies are followed and that these methodologies deliver quality, reliability, stability and completeness of all data-related programs while also meeting financial objectives and the needs of the business.
Oracle Fusion Cloud Financials and Cost Accounting Administrator leverages his/her in-depth technical skills on Oracle Fusion SCM and Financials Cloud as well as his/her detailed understanding of corporate functions and business processes to effectively fulfill the responsibilities of this job. He/She adheres to IT standards and processes to develop and implement data solutions that align with executive leadership goals and objectives. The Contract, Oracle Fusion Cloud SCM, Cloud Financials and Cost Accounting Administrator ensures adherence to relevant regulatory requirements and Company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as appropriate.
- Manage and liaise with the Implementation Team and the Managed Service Provider
- Responsible for supplier provisioning, configuration, operation and maintenance of Oracle Fusion SCM and Financials Cloud
- Expert in underlying business processes systematized in Oracle Fusion SCM and Financials Cloud
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to provide support for cross departmental projects, including process improvements for both the client-facing and internal operations teams
- Contribute to reporting and KPI efforts for specified business units by being the interface to the BI team for getting data out of the Oracle system. Strong BI Publisher Reporting skills are highly desirable
- Meet regularly with business leads to ensure all new processes and initiatives are being captured within our systems
- Manage all Service Requests (SRs) with Oracle Cloud operations to complete any Administration tasks and resolve issues
- Update and implement security within Oracle Fusion SCM and Financials Cloud
- Ensure compliance with organization-defined data security policies
- Work closely with project lead to review current organization structure, and determine appropriate security levels and rights
- Review and audit end user accounts, permissions, and access rights. Align segregation of duties and security profiles.
- Create and maintain accurate and up to date process documentation (e.g. Standard Operating Procedures, design documents, migration forms)
- Function as the primary point of contact for all issues related to Oracle Fusion SCM and Financials Cloud
- The candidate should have 5 – 8 years of relevant functional experience and strong knowledge of Oracle SCM applications preferably in a Process Manufacturing Pharma Environment, ideally with Oracle Fusion SCM Cloud. Oracle Financials cloud experience is highly desirable. Relevant Oracle E-Business Suite SCM and Financials functional experience will be considered helpful as well.
- Ability to provide best practice advice for ERP administration, security and working with the software vendor (Oracle)
- Experience developing and performing end user training
- Demonstrated expertise in establishing methodologies and implementing structured ways of analyzing business problems.
- Demonstrated ability to understand current state business processes and work with business to design efficient and effective business processes – specifically focused on Supply Chain and Finance
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical thinker with excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Self-motivated, quick learner and with a “roll up your sleeves” mindset, ability to lead initiatives involving analytics, ERP, Financial Systems, Supply Chain Systems and an ability to learn other validated systems such as artwork and serialization systems that are widely used in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, as required, in a fast-paced, matrixed, team environment consisting of internal and external team members.
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills including the ability to support and prioritize multiple projects.
* Minimum level of education and years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent and a minimum of 6 years of progressively responsible experience, preferably within a pharmaceutical, biotechnology or related environment
- Must also have a minimum of 5 years of experience in an IT leadership role
Interested candidates send your resumes to samg(at)taffinc(dot)com