Mythics is currently looking for an experienced Oracle Fusion Middleware Consultant to execute on Operations and Maintenance tasks utilizing Oracle suite of products – OEM, Oracle DB, Oracle Identity Management Suite, SOA, WebLogic, WebCenter Content and WebCenter Portal.
- Perform FMW products support activities for the database, tools and related dependencies to support the application(s)
- Assist in the maintenance and operations activities for the Oracle products and other custom built application on the stack as it related to patching, performance tuning, monitoring, securing, etc
- Provide FMW product planning and communication activities
- Collaborate with Oracle and other consultants to support FMW products
- Provide analysis using industry standards and best practices
- Identify areas for improvement in the design, architecture, process and procedures
- Identify risks, gaps and issues and provide options and solutions
- Identify areas for automation, security and governance
- Perform security governance and hardening activities
- Assist in the preparation and remediation of various compliance audit
- Bachelor's or Associate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or another engineering major or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of progressive experience in technical and/or consulting role
- 5+ years of experience technical consulting with architecting, designing, and implementing Oracle Fusion Middleware solutions, using Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Identity Manager, SOA, WebLogic, and one or more of the following technologies
- 5+ years of experience using Oracle WebLogic Server. Patching, upgrades, maintenance, troubleshooting experience
- Experience supporting single sign-on solutions for web-based applications utilizing username/password, tokens, SAML using Oracle products
- Experience integrating and onboarding applications (Oracle WebLogic, WebCenter Portal/Content, SOA/BPM, E-Business Suite, and Custom Java Applications) with OIAM Suite
- Solid understanding of authentication, authorization, SSO, and LDAP best practices
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot issues on the Oracle FMW platform
Why work at Mythics?
Because at Mythics, YOU count! At Mythics, we have an environment that fosters creative thinking, respects your contributions, and accepts nothing less than excellence in serving our customers. We demonstrate these core principles daily through our corporate Values of Respect Empathy Excellence Fun (REEF). Our REEF values are the foundation of everything we do.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision plans available for you and your family
- Premier 401k retirement plan with corporate matching and a 529 college saving plan
- Tax-advantaged Health Savings Accounts and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account options
- Generous PTO bank and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Engaging company events such as quarterly awards, annual kick off parties, and FUN Fridays (early release once a month)
- Free gourmet coffee, tea, fresh fruits and healthy snacking alternatives
- Community Service activities and charitable giving programs
- Our GREEN approach tracking energy consumption for reduction and purchasing only environmentally friendly products for our offices
Founded in 2000, Mythics is an award-winning Oracle systems integrator, consulting firm, managed services provider and elite Oracle platinum resale partner. Our business model is all about deep knowledge of Oracle technologies and business processes . We offer procurement and Oracle systems integration expertise across the full range of Oracle cloud, software, support, hardware, engineered systems, and appliances. It s a focus that gives us the critical business experience and the Oracle technology advantage you need to succeed.
Mythics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes. Mythics, Inc. will treat all employees equally with respect to compensation; opportunities for advancement, including upgrading, promotion and transfer, and all other terms and conditions of employment. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and has designed and agreed to implement an Affirmative Action Program in accordance with Executive Order 11246 and VEVRAA Final Rule. Mythics, Inc. is able to provide alternative methods of application for those who are unable to complete an online form. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange reasonable accommodations. To read more about your rights, please visit the Department of Labor Disability Rights Fact Sheet . For more information about Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination, please view the EEO is the Law Poster .