Responsible for the core functionality of the Oracle Fusion (HCM) system to include system administration, system security, report and data analytics, system maintenance, and system training and may have the responsibility to configure system components, as required.
- Understands that this is a roll up your sleeves role that must be collaborative and effective working across boundaries.
- Developing and evolving HR operational efficiency and infrastructure. Implementing and ensuring successful delivery of HR systems and technology.
- Liaison between HR, IT for system integrations and application vendors, enhancements and production support.
- Strong experience implementing and managing Oracle Fusion HCM
- Oracle HCM Analyst develops ad-hoc reports, data extracts, etc. to meet one-time or continuing business needs using available tools (BI Publisher, Oracle Reports, EiS, Toad, etc.)
- Must have complete at least 1-2 Oracle HCM Fusion implementations and have a good understanding of the employee benefits life cycle
- Proficient in Oracle HCM, HR, Payroll, Benefits, Business Process, Security Configuration
- Must have experience in creating and modifying benefits fast formulas
- Collaborate with and support HRIS team and partner with IT in the maintenance and configuration for supported HR systems including setup, data and process reviews and audits.
- Demonstrate a high level of subject matter expertise in functional area to bridge business requirements and IT solutions; provide technical direction and ensure compliance with best practice solutions.
- Oversee system maintenance and assist in the review, testing and implementation of HCM system upgrades or patches.
- Perform day-to-day operation, maintenance, functionality, and coordination of HCM, including troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Create and deliver education/training to users
- In this role, you will also be trained as an Oracle HCM Administrator.
- Must be organized, able to apply attention to work detail, and has the ability to function with minimal supervision to achieve goals.
- SQL knowledge; Techno-functional skills preferred
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related
When submitting resume, please include LEGAL Name: Email: Best Cell: Location: Rate: Visa/Citizenship Status and Expiration Date: