Oracle HCM Developer Healthcare Industry Melville, NY Long Term
This position will be focused upon the technical delivery and direction of SaaS/PaaS solutions leveraging the Oracle HCM Cloud solution suite. The HCM technical consultant works as a member of the IT team providing technical and functional expertise in the areas of Core HR, Talent Management, Performance management, Compensation Management, Benefits and Payroll within Oracle Cloud's HCM space.
A focus on business solution alignment, from requirements gathering technical architecture, programming (important), testing and system deployments typically around integration, data conversion, reporting and fast formulas. Hands-on formulation/understanding of business and technical requirements to set the direction for corresponding and complimentary solution delivery aligned to business goals and value acquisition. Apply technical knowledge and expertise, working in collaboration with technical and functional implementation teams establishing business-aligned/driven Oracle HCM Cloud solutions.
Peoplesoft experience is a Plus.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, human resources or related field.
- Minimum of two (1) year of full life-cycle Oracle HCM cloud implementation experience, with a strong preference of hands-on experience with one or more of the HCM modules: Global HR, Talent Management, Performance management, Workforce Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Absence Management.
- Candidate should have a strong technical skillset/experience programming & implementing custom API's leveraging web service technology including; REST/RESTful API's using JSON/HTML/XML, WSDL, SOAP, UDDI.
- Hands-on experience with Data Loader (HDL), Fast Formulas, HCM Extracts, BI Publisher, Oracle Integration Cloud and Visual Builder.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Ability to engage effectively at the business and technical level, provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding applicable Oracle whitepaper/email strategies, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment, and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects.