Job Title: Oracle HCM Functional Consultant
Location: Dallas Texas
Position Type: Contract -to-Hire
- The Senior Business Systems Analyst, Oracle HCM is responsible for the Oracle Cloud HCM (Fusion) system and integrations.
- Take part in planning and implementation of Oracle Cloud HCM implementation project
- Assist in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to-be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, user training.
- Support the periodic release of Oracle Cloud HCM (Fusion) updates by Oracle by reviewing, testing, and validating in advance of production release and mitigating any issues found to minimize impact on the business
- Recommend best practices in leveraging Oracle ERP technology to meet day-to-day business needs as well as scaling and automating for volume and growth
- Lead project teams as well as share your individual subject matter expertise
- Contribute to business analysis, system design, business process re-engineering, and change management
- A minimum of 10 years of experience implementing Oracle Core HR, Benefits, Leave Management, Time and Labor, Payroll, Compensation, Performance Management, and Recruiting
- 2-3 years direct hands-on experience configuring & implementing Oracle Cloud HCM on a global scale
- Experience testing HCM application instances to successfully validate application setups, including input to test plans, test scenarios, and test scripts
- Experience with data conversions and HCM integrations (such as Salesforce, Concur, legacy Financial systems) to Oracle applications
- Strong finance business process experience and acumen
- Relevant Oracle specialist certifications strongly preferred
- A process-oriented individual, with strong project management skills, who has the flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic organization.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing business models.
- The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
BS in Computer Science or Information Systems or Accounting