Sierra-Cedar Inc. is seeking an experienced Planning & Budgeting Solution Architect to lead the delivery of Oracle Hyperion Planning on premise and Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud projects in our national practice. As a member of the Business Intelligence and Enterprise Performance Management team, you will develop and deliver project plans, foster strong relationships with existing clients, gather requirements and design solutions to meet clients’ needs, and provide delivery oversight to project teams. This position requires project management skills, along with a strong FP&A business background and client facing skills.
If you are keen to take on exciting challenges in the Enterprise Performance Management arena and believe you have the skills required, send us your resume today!
This role will require travel to our client sites spread throughout the US.
- Assist clients in fully integrating Oracle EPM Planning & Budgeting systems into their current planning processes and provide input on best practices
- Accountable for project profitability, risk management and client satisfaction
- Provide occasional direct project management on select projects
- Interface and influence client leadership including management of client expectations and accountability. Identify new opportunities with current clients
- Prepare responses to competitive proposal requests and prepare statements of work, payment schedules and associated documents
- Lead EPM insight assessment meetings where our team reviews current EPM solutions from client prospects and identifies gaps and opportunities that our team can assist with
- Plan for and lead EPM project requirements gathering and design phase
- Review and edit functional and technical project deliverables
- Review and critique task estimates and technical solutions
- Continually seek ways to improve the process of delivering planning solutions
- 10+ years Budgeting and Forecasting project management experience with a strong focus on Oracle Hyperion Planning and Oracle Cloud Service Budgeting (PBCS/ePBCS) implementations
- 5+ years’ experience as a hands-on Oracle Hyperion Planning and Oracle Cloud Service Budgeting (PBCS/ePBCS) implementation projects
- At least one full lifecycle Oracle Hyperion Planning and Oracle Cloud Service Budgeting (PBCS/ePBCS) project as a Solution Architect
- Implementation Experience in the Public Sector or Higher Education verticals is a plus
- Experience managing time and expense full lifecycle implementation projects for Commercial or Healthcare clients. Public Sector experience a plus
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills with c-level client staff, technical staff, and application users
- Proven business knowledge as well as Oracle Hyperion Planning and Oracle Cloud Service Budgeting (PBCS/ePBCS) application specific functional knowledge
- University degree in business, computer science or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to manage project scope and client expectations
- Demonstrated follow-through on assignments and issue resolution
- Clear and effective communication
- Consistently produce clear, concise status reports
- Builds confidence and trust with clients
- Displays effective analytical skills
Sierra-Cedar delivers industry-focused client success by providing consulting, technical, and managed services for the deployment, management, and optimization of next-generation applications and technology. We offer a competitive benefits package including 401(k), Health, Disability, and Life. Sierra-Cedar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.