Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services provider.
Matrix Technology Group provides Services into ERP, BI and Application Development. Our staff's Passion, and dedication set us a apart from other IT firms. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.
One of our highly esteemed clients has immediate need for strong Oracle IAAS Cloud Engineer Specialist
Job Description is as follows:
Title: Oracle IAAS Cloud Engineer Specialist
Location: El Segundo, CA - San Francisco, CO - Denver, GA - Atlanta, IL - Chicago, MA - Boston, NY - New York, PA - Philadelphia, TX - Austin, TX - Dallas, TX - Houston
Duration: Full Time
Qualifications & Skills:
- Oracle professionals design, implement and deploy Oracle solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in Oracle applications process design and configuration; Oracle application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and Oracle application technical architecture.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Interact with management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- Design and Implement Oracle Cloud Infrastructure architectures and environments
- Design Native Cloud Application Architectures or optimize applications for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Author blog entries and whitepapers on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure technical and strategic topics
- Contribute to the Accenture Oracle Cloud Infrastructure community and assets
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Oracle IaaS. Candidate must have strong experience with multiple Oracle Cloud services beyond traditional IaaS.
- Hands-on Oracle Cloud IaaS experience with at least 1 implementation (preferred in an Enterprise scale environment)
- At least 3+ years of Oracle Technology experience with at least 2 Oracle Technology implementations, such as PeopleSoft Tech Arch, EBS Tech Arch, Fusion Middleware, Oracle Database
- Experience architecting, implementing, and managing technology solutions using Oracle Database
- Experience with at least 2 programming languages (compiled or scripted languages)
- Experience with core Oracle IaaS and PaaS architecture, including areas such as:
- Tenancies, Compartments, VCN, Subnet, network segmentation strategies
- Backup and Disaster Recovery approach and design
- Environment and application automation
- Oracle IaaS APIs and third party automation approach/strategy
- Network connectivity, Direct Connect and VPN
- Cloud Cost Management and Optimization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel Monday- Friday
- Experienced AWS Cloud Architect with specialization in at least one of the following areas:
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Strategy: Business Case development, application assessment and migration planning, Cloud Operating Model design
- Cloud Security: Compliance, Cloud Security Architecture, third party security tools/platforms, encryption, IAM policies/roles, CASB, WAF, etc.
- Oracle Cloud Migration: Optimization of applications to scalable cloud designs, re-architecting applications to modern cloud patterns, and database migration (including cross-platform)
- Enterprise packaged/COTS Applications on Oracle Cloud: PeopleSoft, EBS, JD Edwards, Oracle Retail, Oracle CC&B, Oracle Life Sciences
- Big Data: NoSQL data model design, Big Data Cloud Service, etc..
- DevOps and Infrastructure as Code: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure environment and application automation utilizing Oracle Cloud APIs and third party tools (Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.).
- Unix, Linux, Windows Administration and scripting
- Experienced in the Software Development Lifecycle and Agile Methodologies
- Experience with application architecture patterns and best practices
- Proficient with JSON and Oracle Cloud APIs
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Excellent leadership and management skills
In case your skills matches with the above mentioned requirement kindly forward your resume in word format along with Rate/Salary expected and contact Number.
((Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1296 OR E-Mail me: vwaghmare at rate matrixonweb.com))