API Gateway SME
This position provides RBAC Layer 7 API Gateway devices operation, maintenance, administration, integration, upgrade and troubleshooting of hardware and software support.
This is a Full-Time position and work location will be in Alexandria, VA.
- Provide support for RBAC Layer 7 API Gateway devices operation, maintenance, administration, integration, upgrade and troubleshooting of hardware and software.
- Provide support for implementation and administration of streaming antivirus solution such as Sophos and ClamAV.
- Possess advance level knowledge of Layer API Gateway operation, maintenance, administration, integration, upgrade, and troubleshooting of hardware and software.
- Possess advance level of knowledge of Streaming antivirus solution such as Sophos and ClamAV.
- Possess advance level knowledge of IPv4 and IPv6 network troubleshooting including protocol analysis and diagnosis using network traffic monitoring software such as WireShark.
- Have advance level knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OS administration.
- Proven working experience in the information technology sector providing technical services and expertise to operate, monitor, and maintain IT applications and associated software.
- Experience in CA Layer7 to develop, modify, configure, debug and evaluate application programs for functional business areas
- Hands-on knowledge of API Gateway (Layer7 preferred), Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SSL
- Administration, troubleshooting, configuration, installation, deployment, operation, maintenance, upgrades and high availability of Layer 7 API Gateway software and hardware
- Administration, troubleshooting, configuration, implementation, deployment, operation, and maintenance of the REST message security and inspection to enable/expand the RBAC system or similar Authentication & Authorization mechanisms using Layer 7 API gateway hardware for Restful service session security for applications
- Bachelor's Degree or 8 years of equivalent work experience in IT related work
RBAC Task Lead will ensure team shift coverage for both Mission-Critical and Non-Mission Critical COTS Software Services, as described below:
- Mission-Critical COTS Software Services:
- On-Site: M - F: 05:00 18:00 and during scheduled changes, excluding all Federal Holidays.
- On-Call: M - F: 18:00 05:00, Sat, Sun: 00:00 23:59, Holidays.
- Non-Mission-Critical COTS Software Services:
- On-Site: M -F: 08:00 17:00 and during scheduled changes, excluding all Federal Holidays.
- On-Call: Planned after-hour support only.
Note: No support services on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year; however, the Contractor will take necessary measures to ensure that all systems are up and operational prior to 5:30 AM on the start of the next business day following Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year s Day.
You do not need a current/active clearance to apply, but must be able to pass and hold a government Public Trust (SF-85) background investigation. You must either be a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship or Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. to be eligible.
IIa is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment and random substance abuse testing.