This position will primarily work directly with aftermarket parts leaders, business users, and IT teammates to plan, define, design, specify, test, train, implement, and support aftermarket parts solutions. Occasional/crossover work with manufacturing, supply chain, and logistics department solutions is also in scope. The position requires a general understanding of aftermarket parts and warehouse management objectives and processes, as well as senior level experience implementing, modifying, extending and supporting Oracle EBS WMS-related modules. Company is on Oracle EBS version 12.2.5.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required to be considered for this position.
- 5+ years of Oracle EBS experience implementing and supporting at least two of these Oracle modules: WMS, Order Management, Inventory, Purchasing and ASCP. Must be a "subject matter expert" in at least one of the modules.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- lead, manage, and participate in cross-functional business projects.
- independently gather, document, clarify, and validate business requirements.
- clarify and document current-state, future-state, and the gap that exists between the two states.
- develop and document solution design alternatives, and then lead a group through the collaborative process of finalizing recommendations and documenting rationale.
- estimate high-level project timelines, resource needs, and funding needs.
- define a project to the degree required to gain business support, funding, and resources.
- Lead end users through training and testing by documenting user guides, training materials, business processes, test plans, and then performing the required in-person reviews of the material.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques is highly desirable.
- Ability to manage small and medium sized projects is desirable but not required.
- Experience with Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) is desirable but not required.
- Experience with ecommerce applications is desirable but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills are required.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a productive and positive manner by bringing the appropriate stakeholders together to gain clarity and consensus for next steps.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide production support for Oracle EBS and aftermarket parts processes. Excellent problem-solving skills are required. Experience working with Oracle Support is required.
- Participation in all phases of the Systems Development Lifecycle including planning, requirements determination, current state analysis, solution design, estimating, construction, testing, training, implementing, and ongoing support and improvement.
- Can lead meetings and follow through on meeting commitments and action items.