Maddisoft has the following immediate opportunity, let us know if you or someone you know would be interested. Send in your resume ASAP. - U.S. Citizens, GC and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. Looking for W2 CONTRACT, Send in resume along with LinkedIn profile without which applications will not be considered. Call us NOW!
Oracle PL/SQL Developer Location: Houston, Texas Duration: 12+ Months Responsibilities
• Supports software development lifecycle process including the development, documentation, testing, and bug fixing required for creating and maintaining marketing applications.
• Perform software maintenance and enhancements of existing marketing applications.
• Review requirements documentation for accuracy and practicality of implementation, design, and development of the application, and provide support for correcting any errors identified through system testing
• Ability to translate business requirements into a technical design document
• Review & understand complex Oracle PL/SQL packages, stored procedures and functions. Ability to enhance existing applications with minimal or no impact pre-existing functionality.
• Develop, test and deploy code in all environments based on technical design and programming standards.
• Ensure testing meets business expectations. Develop and execute test plans based on acceptance criteria.
• Communicate status and escalate issues or concerns that would impact product quality & project timeline.
• Work effectively in a team environment. Develop strong working relationships with project team members.
• Troubleshoot to resolve challenges quickly & efficiently.
• 7+ years of experience in Oracle PL/SQL development
• 2+ years of experience in Unix shell script development
• 2+ years of experience in Data Warehouse environment
• 2+ years of experience with Python preferred but not required
• 2+ years of development work in a de-regulated utilities industry in Texas is preferred but not required
• Co-ordination within team and across IT teams.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong PL/SQL custom development using complex algorithms
• Strong SDLC experience within Agile and Waterfall methodologies.