ACS Solutions has an immediate need for an experienced PL/SQL Developer with prior work experience in financial / banking industry. This is a 12+ months contract role and is located in Princeton, NJ (Current WFH is available). Our client is a leading financial services company.
Please review the job description below:
Role: Oracle Developer
Required Skills: Oracle Databases, SQL, PL/SQL, Shell Scripting, ETL/Informatica
- At least 5+ years of experience with PL/SQL Programming.
- Implement ETL solutions for large volume of data by applying various data warehouse modeling techniques like Star Schema, Data partitioning, Data compression, Direct path loads etc. and that maximizes re-usable components and services that incorporate versioning, reconciliation and exception handling
- Experience with relational databases; Oracle 12.1 or higher preferred
- Keen analytical and problem solving skills, ability to think logically yet also creatively
- Experience with design of database objects, relational tables and stored procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required in order to interact with the client, Operations team, project management team, and other cross track team members.
If it creates an interest for you, please apply to this job posting and we will connect with you within the next 24 hours.
Thanks & Regards,
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
- Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
- The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
- HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
- DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
- 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
- Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
- ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
- Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
- AWS Managed Services Partner
- Google Cloud Partner
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- ISTQB Gold Partner
- ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
- SOC2 Type II Compliant