We need a consultant with active secret Clearance
Position: Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Place of Performance: Crystal City VA
- Define and create data structures for schemas including tables, views, indexes etc.·
- Understand table indexing and query strategies, database objects maintenance and performance issues.
- Proficiency in writing packages, stored procedures and functions, and triggers.
- Read, understand and improve upon (refactor) existing SQL and PL/SQL code.·
- Unit test code, ability to identify and fix bugs.·
- Assist in developing deployment scripts for releases.
- Understand how to develop and enforce coding standards and source code development standards.
- Create consistent and accurate technical documentation.·
- Ability to support and understand multiple existing applications and schemas.·
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage work load.
- years of experience with Oracle and PL/SQL of experience in software development.·
- Solid understanding of Relational Model.·
- Possess a strong understanding of SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle platform.·
- Solid understanding of Oracle database design and development using PL/SQL.·
- Must be self-directed and able to function both independently and as part of a team.·
- Demonstrate advanced critical thinking and trouble-shooting capabilities to assess, prioritize, plan, and implement tasks and solutions effectively, including the ability to manage multiple applications at a time.·
- Excellent written and oracle communication skills·
- Toad and UNIX/Linux experience·
- Relevant combination of education and experience.·
- Current active Secret clearance
Desired, but not essential·