Job Title: Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Location: Smithfield, RI or Durham, NC (Onsite)
- Must have 4-8 years of Oracle database development experience (Oracle SQL, PLSQL)
- Hands-on experience in database design / development – creating tables, views, indexes, partitioning etc.
- Technical In-depth understanding of Oracle database architecture and overview of RDBMS concepts
- Experience with database / SQL performance tuning
- Good to have ETL experience - Informatica Power Center
- Good to have UNIX / shell scripting experience
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline, Jenkins, stash
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Design and develop efficient database code SQL PLSQL for REST Service based application
- Should be able to redesign or rearchitect Stored PROCs
- Actively participate in all aspects of the software engineering process
- Should be able to perform verification and validation of developed SQL code
- Should be able to adapt to new technologies
- Minimum 4 Years of strong Oracle database development experience
- Practical knowledge of ORACLE DB, Stored procedures, normalization.
- Experience in developing pattern-based solutions and effectiveness with the abstraction. building libraries, interceptors, sdk etc.
- Advanced knowledge on data structure concepts like Binary Tree, Binary Search Tree, Graphs.
- Hands on experience on Tree operations/ traversals using Order Tree, Pre/Post Order Tree.
- Packages Triggers procedures functions etc
- Strong understanding of design and architecture of Oracle database preferably latest version
- Excellent knowledge of RDBMS and hands on experience in Oracle SQL and PL SQL
- Excellent knowledge and hands on experience of SQL performance tuning and database performance tuning
- Excellent knowledge and hands on experience of Oracle XML DB Store Process and Retrieve XML data within Oracle
Good to Have
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Well versed with other Oracle tools like SQL Developer or Toad
- Knowledge of REST Services and Microservices would be an added advantage.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.