Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 12 Months
Job Type: Contract
Note: Client will Sponsor / Transfer H1-B for Suitable consultants. Must have Real-time experience.
Key words: Oracle, PLSQL, PL/SQL, H1-B Sponsor, H1-B Transfer
- Must be very good in Oracle PL/SQL
- Multiple job Openings Nationwide.
- Participate and contribute in the full project life cycle, including: gathering requirements; system design; implementation; testing; deployment; and, support of applications.
- Working knowledge of Oracle 12c added capabilities and functionality
- 7+ years working with PL/SQL
- 5+ years of SQL and SQL Tuning experience
- Strong programming/development skills using PL/SQL (package, procedures, functions, triggers) and batch coding skills such as Bulk collections, dynamic SQL, and parallel processing.
- Experience working with source control
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems quickly and communicate proposed solutions
- Knowledge and experience with Performance tuning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of 12c/Unix
- Should be good in advance pl/sql/tuning/UTL feature/ Developer Tools(toad)
- Developing PL/SQL Packages, Procedures Functions, Cursors and Triggers.
- Proficient in performance tuning (PL/SQL) using SQL Trace, Explain Plan, Indexing and Hints.
- Designing and executing test plans and performing gap analysis to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are tested and fulfilled
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills