Connexions Data Inc. is a global business solutions group providing Information Technology consulting and integration services, specializing in SAP, Oracle, and Cloud Computing. Founded in 1999, Connexions Data Inc. has successfully partnered with Fortune 500 and Global 2000 clients to implement, enhance, and support their technology platforms. We pride ourselves on delivering the very best in quality, value, and service to our clients around the world.
Requirements - All Inclsuive role - Locals to PA /NJ areas preferred. -
Job Summary: Oversee and actively participate in the development, modification and support of Client's Dynamics CRM solution. Provide authoritative advice and guidance on subject matters impacting software solutions to solve business requirements for the project. Partner with line of business subject matter and process experts to ensure business requirements are understood. Offer and implement effective, strategic solutions based on depth of knowledge of CRM software and business solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Modify SSIS Packages using SQL Server 2012
- Work with QA to understand bugs; develop and execute a remediation plan
- Work with business users to ensure we have accurately met the requirements
- Configure CRM Dynamics configuration settings as needed
- Assist with promotion of a Dynamics Solution file to a higher instance
- Assist with updating documentation and specs
- Serve as the contact to resolve relevant Microsoft tickets
- Assist the other CRM Developers on the project with any questions/issues/problems they may face in their code
- Experience with Dynamics CRM Online 2016
- Experience with Visual Studio 2013 or higher and C# development
- Experience with SQL Server 2012 or higher and SSIS Development
- Knowledge of the CRM Dynamics Security Model
- Experience with SharePoint a plus
- Experience with KingswaySoft SSIS Integration a plus
- Strong understanding of web development.
- Strong understanding of MS Windows Platforms
- Strong communication, organizational, and customer service skills
- Ability to plan ahead, anticipate issues and react proactively
- Ability to devise, communicate, and execute complex plans
- Experience working on at least 1 other CRM Dynamics Project, preferably in asset management or financial services.
- Please submit Resumes to email@example.com --