Genesis10 is currently seeking a Oracle PL/SQL Developer with our client in the financial industry in their Plano, TX location. This is a 6 month + contract to hire position.
Seeking a Oracle PL/SQL Developer
* Hands on coding experience with Oracle PL/SQL and performance tuning of SQL queries
* Experience with data warehouse modeling, multi- dimensional reporting
* Oracle stored procedure, packages, functions, ref cursors, dynamic SQLs etc.
* Must have UNIX shell scripting experience
* Use extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) tools such as Informatica PowerCenter
* Create technical designs based on business requirements
* Strong in debugging existing code for modifications and performance improvements
* Completes application coding assignments that meet provided technical specifications and end-user requirements
* Participates in sprint ceremonies
* Participates in both peer design and code reviews
* Ability to work with end users and Level 2 support to troubleshoot production issues
* Highly motivated individual who can work independently in a highly collaborative environment while producing strong results with little or no oversight is preferred
* Ability to document solutions/processes as needed
* Other duties assigned by management
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience with Oracle PL/SQL development
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience with UNIX/Linux scripting & batch processing
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience using Oracle database.
* Minimum 2 years of experience using Informatica Power Center
* Excellent communication skills are a must
* Excellent client relationship and interpersonal skills
* Team Player and self-starter
* Ability to proactively juggle responsibilities with a positive and can-do attitude
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing demands
* Strong attention to detail and follows up
* Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
* Previous Agile experience
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement ? project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V?