TechStar Group is a niche Product Development, Business Solutions, and Global IT Services firm based in Dallas, TX. At TechStar, we help drive customer success by leveraging our deep expertise in IT Solutions and Business Process improvements to enable our clients to achieve their organizational objectives.
Founded in 2002, TechStar Group has grown to become a solutions and implementation partner of choice to multiple Fortune 500 companies. Headquartered in Dallas, TX, TechStar currently has offices and delivery locations throughout the US and India.
About our client:
Our client is a multinational telecommunications conglomerate and the largest US wireless communications service provider. The opportunity will allow you to directly make an impact on how their customers live, work and play in over 180 different countries, with each application affecting tens of millions of users.
What you'll be doing:
- Be a part of new Development and Maintenance of a billing application written in Oracle PL/SQL
- Enhance our existing Oracle PL/SQL application to integrate with our existing application suite
- Develop External Reporting & Interface design
- Programming PL/SQL batches programs, using packages, stored procedures and triggers
- Working with very large databases (8+ TB or greater)
What you need for this position:
- 8+ years of experience using PL/SQL techniques using Oracle 10g or 11g
- Experience with SQL tuning of application queries developed for 8+ terabyte databases
- Experience with Oracle table partitioning (tables & index) both Concept and Practice
- 8+ years of experience with the entire life cycle development of enterprise applications
Primary Technical Skill Set(s): Must Have
- Background in building and deploying Oracle applications
- Custom developed solutions using Oracle 10g or 11G
- Relational database and SQL development experience
- Excellent PL/SQL skills
- Excellent SQL tuning skills
- Experience with Oracle table partitioning (Date & Range)
- O/S Environment: Unix AIX/HP-UX 11/Solaris - At least one of these three or a comparable competitor is acceptable
- Unix Shell exposure/experience (ksh, csh, bash, sh)
- Unix Shell Scripting exposure/experience
- Integrated Development Env: PL/SQL Developer/Toad/SQL Navigator - At least one of these three or a comparable competitor is acceptable
- Background with Source Control tool (BitBucket/GIT) - At least one of these or a comparable competitor is acceptable
What we offer:
At TechStar, we are always seeking high-performers who are at the forefront of technology. We provide competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and access to challenging opportunities that facilitate personal and professional growth.
Learn more about us at: www.techstargroup.com
please send me resumes to email@example.com/972 256 8174