Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 7,000 individuals and closed $13 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the eleventh consecutive year!
World Wide Technology, Inc. currently has an opportunity available for a Oracle SQL Developer with a specialized focus on enabling Customer-Facing B2B Integration solutions. This Developer will join the Supply Chain Program Enablement (SCPE) team based in St. Louis, MO. While St. Louis-based candidates are preferred, qualified US-based candidates will also be considered in a full-time remote capacity.
WWT specializes in providing its customers with Supply Chain services including planning, procurement, order management, and inventory management. This role will help facilitate the systematic exchange of critical data elements between WWT and our Customers. You will work in a fast-paced environment with a dynamic team consisting of other Developers, Analysts, and Architects. Team Members utilize a broad range of functional and technical skills and are encouraged to expand their functional knowledge and technical capabilities.Job Responsibilities:
This position will serve as the primary PL/SQL Developer for the Supply Chain Program Enablement team. Core responsibilities include the following:
Qualifications: Basic Qualifications:
- Serve as primary PL/SQL Subject Matter Expert to SCPE Team on design, development, and support activities
- Assist in developing integration-based solutions that adhere to Customer requirements and meet or exceed customer expectations
- Learn custom components developed on Oracle EBS on-prem tech components and PL/SQL
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Partner with SCPE Analyst peer group to ensure technical design is feasible, scalable, and supportable
- Partner with WWT IT Architecture team during design ideation sessions to determine technical approach for new customer integration requests
- Assist in establishing best practices for technical design of integration solutions supported by Team
- Participate in Technical Code Reviews with peer group
- Lead demos of new and existing functionality that is supported by SCPE Team
- Actively contribute during all Agile Ceremonies (PI Planning, Daily Stand-ups, Team Retros, etc)
- Provide technical perspective during grooming/planning Agile ceremonies
- Provide customer-facing and end-user support as a part of SCPE Support Rotation
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or a technical related field.
- Strong knowledge or experience with Oracle PL/SQL, SQL, and general database operations
- Experience with object-oriented development and data sources (Oracle, MongoDB)
- Hands-on experience with software development, including detailed software design, developing code with unit tests to implement the design and correcting flaws based on requirements testing
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies, frameworks, and tools
- Willingness to continue to learn and acquire new skills
- Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with strong work ethic and ability to act as a self-starter
- Knowledge of Supply Chain services, strategy, and processes
- Familiarity with Oracle Application Object Library, Oracle EBS development, and Concurrent Programs within of Order Management, Purchasing, Pricing and related areas.
- Familiarity with Agile Development Methodologies
- Familiarity or working experience with Integration-centric technologies - cXML, JSON, EDI X12, SFTP, SOAP, and RESTful based Web Services
Want to learn more about WWT? Check us out here: https://www.wwt.com/about
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
** WWT has implemented a vaccine requirement for all of its U.S. workforce. All new hires must be fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021. Appropriate religious and medical accommodations will be made **