Our client is a leading information technology and management consulting firm that provides enterprise solution management and integration services to the Federal Government. They have been recognized as a Top Workplace in Washington, DC, and have placed on the Inc. 5000 for the 8th consecutive year.
They have an immediate need for an Oracle Policy Automation (OPA) Developer
for a project located in Washington, DC. You will use your web development skills to implement, update, edit, and/or change existing framework, add-ins, widgets, and code.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
and be able to meet the customer's security clearance requirements. Responsibilities
- Design and work with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer)
- Implement Agile/Waterfall methodology on projects
- Develop and troubleshoot OSC/RN CRM portal enhancements/issues and implement various changes within the OSC/RN console environment
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- 2+ years of prior experience in a similar role
- 2+ years working with transactional database systems; i.e., Oracle, SQL Server, DB2.
- Project experience/expertise with OPA rule modeling including designing OPA rules, authoring OPA rules and testing OPA rules using Oracle Policy Modeling
- Excellent knowledge of XML and good knowledge of Java
- Proficient in analyzing software requirements and documenting technical specifications for web applications/services
- Experience with version control tools like VSS or CVS or SVN
- Good understanding of build and deploy procedures
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practice
- Strong experience designing and working in an agile team setting
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Computer Information Systems
- Per our Federal Government Contract, U.S. Citizens and be able to meet the customer's security clearance requirements
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #LI-JK1 #Di